Wait, what? You haven’t watched One Piece yet? Dude, you’re missing one hell of a journey. With the anime is getting close to 1000 episodes, you might think it is too long and takes forever to watch.
But in our One Piece watch order guide, we’ll show how easily you can watch it and how much time it takes to watch this legendary anime. You can believe that it takes forever for some time, at least, until you take a look at our article.
With more than 20 seasons, the anime is going strong, and we, Anime Ukiyo, are going to save your troubles with our best One Piece watch order guide. Let’s dive right in then!
One Piece Watch Order Guide!
1. Anime Series:
You can watch the anime starting from Season 1, but just in case, we are mentioning the arcs with their names and episodes in our One Piece watch order guide.
We’re not sure if this makes it easier or confusing for you, but in the end, you can always follow the episode list.
- Romance Dawn Arc (1-3 Episodes)
- Orange Town Arc (4-8)
- Syrup Village Arc (9-18)
- Baratie Arc (19-30)
- Arlong Park Arc (31-44)
- Loguetwon Arc (45, 48-53)
- Buggy’s Crew Adventure Chronicles Arc (46, 47)
- Reverse Mountain Arc (62, 63)
- Whisky Peak Arc (64-67)
- Diary of Kobu-Meppo Arc (68, 69)
- Little Garden Arc (70-77)
- Drum Island Arc (78-91)
- Alabasta Arc (92-130)
- Post-Alabasta Arc (131-135)
- Jaya Arc (144-152)
- Skypiea Arc (153-192)
- Long Ring Long Land Arc (207-219)
- Water 7 Arc (229-263)
- Enies Lobby💥 (264-290, 293-302, 304-312)
- Post-Enies Lobby Arc (313-325)
- Thriller Bark Arc (337-381)
- Sabaody Archipelago Arc (385-405)
- Amazon Lily Arc (408-417)
- Straw hat’s Separation Serial Arc (418-421, 453-456)
- Impel Down Arc (422-425, 430-452)
- Marineford Arc 💥(457-489)
- Post-War Arc (490-491, 493-516)
- Return to Sabaody Arc (517-522)
- Fish-Man Island Arc (523-541, 543-574)
- Punk Hazard Arc (579-589, 591-625)
- Dressrossa Arc (629-746)
- Zou Island Arc (751-779)
- Whole Cake Island Arc (783-877)
- Levely Arc (878-889)
- Wano Country Arc (890-894, 897-906, 908-956, TBA)
Filler Arcs (Skippable)
- Warship Island Arc (54-61)
- Goat Island Arc (136-138)
- Ruluka Island Arc (139-143)
- G-8 Arc 💥 (196-206)
- Ocean’s Dream Arc (220-224)
- Foxy’s Return Arc (225-228)
- Ice Hunter (326-335)
- Spa Island Arc (382-384)
- Little East Blue Arc (426-429)
- Z’s Ambition Arc (575-578)
- Caesar Retrieval Arc (626-628)
- Silver Mine Arc (747-750)
- Marine Rookie Arc (780-782)
- Cidre Guild Arc (895-896)
If you’re getting confused with all the arcs, go on with the anime starting from Episode 1, and if you don’t want to watch fillers (which we suggest watching), you can follow the One Piece Filler List!
In addition to the anime episodes, there are films in the One Piece franchise worth watching. So, if you’re interested in watching films that give you the ultimate experience, follow this list.
- One Piece: The Movie
- Clockwork Island Adventure
- Chopper’s Kingdom on the Island of Strange Animals
- Dead End Adventure
- The Cursed Holy Sword
- Baron Omatsuri and the Secret Island
- Giant Mecha Soldier of Karakuri Castle
- The Desert Princess and the Pirates: Adventures in Albasta
- Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in the Winter, Miracle Cherry Blossom
- Straw Hat Chase
- One Piece Film: Z
- One Piece Film: Gold
- One Piece: Stampede
In One Piece, even special episodes are funny as hell and keep you laughing all the time. So, here are the special episodes you can binge-watch from our One Piece watch order guide.
- Luffy Falls! Adventure in the Uncharted Ocean’s Navel
- Open Upon the Great Sea! A Father’s Huge, HUGE Dream
- Protect! The Last Great Performance
- End-of-Year Special Plan! The Detective Chronicles of Straw Hat Luffy
- Episode of Nami: Tears of Navigator and the Bonds of Friends
- Episode of Luffy: Adventure on Hand Island
- Episode of Merry: The Tale of One More Friend
- Episode of Sabo: Bond of Three Brothers- A Miraculous Reunion and an Inherited Will
- Adventure of Nebulandia
- Heart of Gold
- Episode of East Blue: Luffy and Crewmates’ Great Adventure
- Episode of Sky Island
Will It Take Forever to Watch One Piece?
Even though there have been over 950 episodes in One Piece, you don’t have to worry about how much time it takes to complete it. In our One Piece watch order guide, we’ll show you exactly how much time it takes.
It will roughly take you over 300-315 hours to complete One Piece by including all the Arcs, OVAs, Movies, and Specials. Here is a brief list:
- 300 hrs– Anime series
- 12 hrs– Movies
- 2 hrs and 30 min– OVA episodes
- 500 min– Specials
It is time to wind up our list of One Piece watch order guide. So, if you’re still confused about how to watch One Piece anime, don’t think too much and start right away from Episode 1 and watch all way through the end.
While it has over 100 filler episodes, more than 60% of the fillers are worth watching and are extremely hilarious. We suggest you watch all the main episodes first and then go for filler episodes.
That way, you can have the best experience. So, if you have any thoughts to share or spare, don’t forget to leave them in the comment section below. Have a great day. See ya! 🙃
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!