While Bungo Stray Dogs has been a pretty successful anime, fans might’ve wanted to see it in live-action. The live-action has also been in production for a long time now.
The upcoming live-action film titled “Bungo Stray Dogs the Movie: Beast” will be premiering on January 7, 2022, in Japan. And when it gets into other countries is still unknown.
The Cast & Crew of the film includes:
- Shohei Hashimoto as Ryunosue Akutagawa
- Yuki Torigoe as Atsushi Nakajima
- Koichi Sakamoto as the director of the film
- Kafka Asagiri as the script writer who is also the author of the original light novel series.
As you know, Bungou Stray Dogs anime follows a group of crime-solving agents known as Armed Detective Agency. Most of the group contain special powers, and they try to solve cases that seem near impossible.
Bungo Stray Dogs the Movie: Beast adapted the story from the novel exploring the What-if scenario where the agencies of Ryyunosuke Akutagawa and Atsushi Nakagawa are reversed.
So far, the franchise has two TV anime seasons aired in 2016 and 2019 and an anime film titled “Bungo Stray Dogs: Dead Apple” in 2018.
So, are you excited about this live-action? From the teaser, it looks pretty awesome to me. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- Gurren Lagann Season 2 Release Date: Is it Renewed for Another Season?
- Slam Dunk Season 2 Release Date: Is it Possible for a Remake?
- Top 12 Strongest Fairy Tail Characters Ranked! [Accurately]
- 8 Best Gay Anime Movies of All Time!
- 13 Best Gangbang Hentai Anime You’ll Nut Watching Over!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!