The spinoff manga, Akane Shimizu’s Cells at Work! dives into the physiology of women, focusing on issues such as pregnancy, menstruation, and childbirth.
Kodansha—October issue of the Morning two magazines has revealed that the spinoff manga Hataraku Saibo Lady (Cells at Work! Lady) created by Akari Otokawa and Shigemitsu Harada will conclude with the next chapter.
The manga was published at Kodansha in the Morning two editions of the magazine, they also published the fourth compiled book volume on May 23. Otokawa draws and Harada writes the manga. Harada is also responsible for writing Cells at Work! and its other spinoff Cells at Work! Code Black.
Shimizu had launched the original Cells at Work! manga around March 2015 in Kodansha’s Monthly Shonen Sirius magazine and concluded in January 2021.
The first season of the original anime premiered in July 2018, followed by a second season in January 2021, alongside its respective spinoff Cells at Work! Code Black.
Latest from Us:
- Where to Watch Solo Leveling Anime for Free?
- 13 Hottest Vanilla Hentai Anime of All Time! [Must-Watch]
- Where to Watch Chainsaw Man Anime for Free?
- Top 15 Hottest Haikyuu Characters Ranked!
- Rin Suzukawa’s Asobi Asobase Manga Ends in 3 Chapters!