It has been over two decades since Cowboy Bebop came into the audience and created the history. However, ever since, we haven’t seen anything except the latest Cowboy Bebop live action, which came out as a disaster for many fans.
So, the question is, will there be Cowboy Bebop season 2? Or is Cowboy Bebop season 2 release date announced already? In this article, we’ll reveal all the details for you.
Cowboy Season 2 Release Date!
If we’re talking about the Cowboy Bebop anime season 2, well, we don’t have any currently, and we won’t get any even in the future. The sole reason is that the director Shinichiro Watanabe believed 26 episodes were enough to make it into a masterpiece and give it a perfect aura as one of the most successful anime series on the planet.
As for the Cowboy Bebop live action season 2, we don’t have any information regarding its release date as well. However, although it wasn’t as well received by the anime lovers, the impact it caused was not minimum. So, what are the possibilities of getting Cowboy Bebop Season 2?
Will There be Cowboy Bebop Season 2?
There won’t be a Cowboy Bebop anime season 2 because the Netflix live action itself is the extension of the anime which explored a bit deeper characteristics. In fact, the anime was never planned to go beyond the first season. So, we won’t be having Cowboy Bebop anime season 2 ever.
As for the Netflix live action, it failed to impress the fans and took a large impact negatively. As a result, Netflix cancelled Cowboy Bebop live action once and for all.
Possibilities of Getting Cowboy Bebop Netflix season 2!
Although chances are quite slim, there are countless petitions going on day by day to produce another live action season of Cowboy Bebop. So, it depends on whether Netflix likes to put its budget on an adaptation which might not come out as expected.
Cowboy Bebop anime season 2 ended two decades ago, and we won’t have another season. So, you might as well move on from both series and find something else to watch.
Cowboy Bebop Season 2 Trailer!
Since it has been over 24 years for the anime and there hasn’t been another season, we don’t have Cowboy Bebop anime season 2 trailer. It goes same for the Netflix’s live action as it is officially cancelled.
If you haven’t watched Cowboy Bebop live action yet, you can view its trailer. We’ll link it here!
Cowboy Bebop Cast and Staff!
Anime Cast Members:
- Jet Black (Unshou Ishizuka)
- Spike Spiegel (Kouichi Yamadera)
- Faye Valentine (Megumi Hayashubara)
- Edward Wong (Aoi Tada)
Anime Staff Members:
- Original Creator: Hajime Yatate
- Producer(s): Yutaka Maseba, Masahiko Minami
- Director: Shinichiro Watanabe
- Animation Studio: Sunrise
- Character Design: Toshijiro Kawamoto
- Chief Animation Director: Toshijiro Kawamoto
- Music: Seatbelts
Live Action Cast Members:
- Spike Spiegel (John Cho)
- Faye Valentine (Daniella Pineda)
- Jet Black (Mustafa Shakir)
- Julia (Elena Satine)
Live Action Staff Members:
- Director(s): Alex Garcia Lopez, Michael Katleman
- Music: Yoko Kanno
- Film Editing: Bridget Durnford
- Production Design: Gary Mackay, Grant Major
- Costume Design: Jane Holland
Well, it is pretty much clear that we won’t get another season of Cowboy Anime, not its Live Action because of above stated reasons. So, you can move on from the series and find a new one.
Although there might be a few rumors about second season’s renewal, most of them are unofficial and not entirely true. For more similar articles, you can refer to our page: Anime Next Season!
Latest from Us:
- 14 Best Fat/Chubby Anime Girls [Plus Size Anime Girls]
- Laid-Back Camp Season 3 Anime Is Set for April 2024 Release
- Nichijou Season 2: Confirmed Release Date, Plot, Trailer, and More Updates
- Parasyte Season 2: Confirmed Release Date, Plot, Trailer, and More Updates
- Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Release Schedule: When Will the Remaining Episodes Air
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!