Some people like games and some love to watch anime series. And who wouldn’t love if one of our favorite anime makes a way as a game? Well, here is the latest news on the game Mob Psycho 100. Let’s find out the exciting features of the game.
Crunchyroll games launched Mob Psycho 100: psychic battle smartphone game on 9th January 2020. It is available for both Android and iOS. But the game is only available in the United States, Uk, Australia, and some other few countries. It might take some time to release in other regions. The game was initially destined to launch in the West fall. The developers of the game are the Chinese company EGLS who are famous for their work on Armed Heroes. You can watch the trailer here:
The game is designed in 3D graphics and lets players to interact with their favorite characters from the anime Mob Psycho 100. Each character in the game is created based on the anime, and the graphic locations resemble the locations in anime.
The Ultimate Features:
- You can play through the fully animated RPG cutscenes with the original anime.
- You have to defend in a 5v5 team building and turn-based battles.
- You can explore the story and battle moments of the anime.
- There are many places in the game where you can battle, such as School, Underground, abandoned buildings, etc.
- Become the best by training, collecting, and upgrading the characters and build the strongest trouble-making team.
- Challenge yourselves with the strongest delinquents in the Mob Psycho Universe.
- The size of the game is 722.86mb. The game is worth the try for the size. So, experience the latest ultimate game developed by Crunchyroll games.
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!