Princess Connect! Re: Dive is one of the recent games from Crunchyroll, and to deliver some extra winter fun, Crunchyroll Games will be launching a few things as the Holiday event.
These holiday events include:
- A new story arc “The Carol That Never Was”
- New Holiday-themed characters
- Special-edition boss battles
- Sanctum Survey event
- Unique Equipment
- The Dungeon Double Drop Campaign
- Grotto Quest Double Drop Campaign
- Experince boosts (1.5x times the normal experience by clearing the event quests)
- New ways to unlock characters’ full potential
- Victory Medals (clear event stages, event missions, and defeat bosses to earn these)
Your holidays will be a lot more entertaining than usual since Crunchyroll games has planned so much exciting content for the event. You can see the detailed info from here on.
In this holiday festival, along with the new characters, Chika can be equipped with powerful skills as a support, and she’ll spread good buffs and cheers with the TP generation. If you wish to see her true potential, never miss this event at any cost.
However, Chika is the Santa Claus for this event, and you won’t be able to add her to the regular Premium Gacha pool and these holidays are only a limited-time event, so be prepared to make the most of it.
“The Carol That Never Was!” story arc features Chika playing in the front-and-center role in the landscape of snow-covered Landosol. The storyline starts with Chika falling unconscious on the ground, and she can’t remember who she is. You’ll need to chase out the mystery yourself.
You’ll be playing in three modes: Normal, Hard, and Very Hard in this event. For every Boss you face, you need Boss Tickets to defeat them, which can only be obtained by clearing the events. If you’re going for the Very Hard Boss, you can only beat it once per day, and you can try it as many times as you like in a day.
After defeating the Boss 5 times at any difficulty level, the players can obtain a free unit in Kurumi (Holiday). Even though Kurumi is a bit shy, she tries her best to ring in the holiday bell and hide for good.
While keeping an eye on the rewards, you might’ve been wondering what rewards we should be looking forward to being. Well, these:
- Lineup 1: Nozomi’s Memory Shard x 20
- Lineup 2: Kurumi’s Memroy Shard x 25 (holiday special)
- Lineup 3: Nozomi’s Memory Shard x 30
- Lineup 4: Kurumi’s Memory Shard x 40
The Carol That Never Was story event would be available from 22/11/2021 to 6/12/2021.
If you can remember the Princess Hearts you’ve been collecting in Tower of Luna, you can finally use them with the latest update. With Unique Equipment, you can power up the heroines with powerful skills, and this opportunity will only be available for certain characters:
There is also a Sanctum Survey event, a special event that lets you collect more rewards. You can combine Princess Hearts, Memory Shards, and Mana to unlock unique equipment.
Sanctum Survey and Unique Equipment will be available from 30/11/2021. But in order to access the Sanctum Survey, you need to clear Main Story Quest 9-2.
With the double events like Dungeon Double Drop Campaign and Grotto Quest Double Drop Campaign, it is the perfect holiday you can ever imagine. So, don’t miss any of these events to explore the game for good once and for all.
Event timings and dates:
- Chika Focus Gacha (11/22 23:00 UTC to 12/7 22:59 UTC)
- Story Event- The Carol That Never Was (11/22 23:00 UTC to 12/6 22:59 UTC)
- Unique Equipment & Sanctum Survey (After 11/30 13:00 UTC)
- Dungeon Double Drop Campaign (11/23 13:00 UTC to 12/2 12:59 UTC)
- Grotto Quest Double Drop Campaign (12/2 13:00 UTC to 12/12 12:59 UTC)
Source: Email Correspondance