Detective Conan anime has been in the field for a long time, and fortunately, fans have supported it constantly. With that being said, we definitely love to watch more from this anime franchise.
Shogakukan recently announced the two spin-offs of Detective Conan or Case Closed: Mayuko Kanba’s Hannin no Hanazawa-san (The Culprit Hanzawa) and Takahiro Arai’s Zero no Tea Time (Zero’s Tea Time) will be getting an anime adaptation.
The company that publishes these mangas opened an official website for each anime and also revealed respective visuals with an announcement promo.
“The Culprit Hanzawa” is about a black-silhouetted “criminal” who appears in the main anime, while “Zero’s Tea Time” focuses on the life of Rei Furuya, who has been a tripe agent.
Here is the little teaser previewing the announcement made by Shokakuakan.
So, if you’re a Detective Conan fan, you must’ve been craving new content from the franchise. This one will hit you perfectly when it gets released, and are you excited? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- Super Crooks Anime Release Date Confirmed with a Netflix Trailer!
- A Civil Servant in Japan Gets Suspended for 6 Months for Writing Light Novels!
- Top 25 Anime Characters Birthdays in January!
- The Best “Hajime no Ippo Watch Order” Guide to Follow!
- Crunchyroll Adds Hajime no Ippo Anime to its Catalog!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!