Digimon Ghost Game is one of the forthcoming and latest installation in the Digimon franchise, and if you’re a fan of Digimon Adventure, you’re in no way can afford to miss this.
So, the official website of Digital Ghost Game announced today that it would premiere the anime on October 3, 2021, on Fuji TV. In addition to the release date, it also revealed the cast and staff members.
- Mutsumi Tamura as Hiro Amanokawa
- Miyuki Sawashiro as the mischievious Gammamon
- Yu Kobayashi as Ruri Tsukiyono
- Kazuya Nakai as Angoramon
- Akira Ishida as Kiyoshiro Higashimitarai
- Yu Shimamura as Jellymon
- Directors: Kimitoshi Chioka and Masato Mitsuka
- Script Incharge: Masashi Sogo
- Charatcer Draft: Tenya Yabuno
- Digimon Character Design: Cho Shinozuka
- Art Director: Mai Ichioka
- Art Setting: Toshiaki Amada
- Music: Kow Otani
- Studio: Toei Animation
The anime franchise also released a new key visual for the latest installment:
So, if you have watched Digimon Adventure anime, how excited are you? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.