“The game’s male characters are inspired by Disney Villains and has over 1.5 million downloads.”
Disney Twisted-Wonderland is a popular mobile game, and as usual, we’re getting another anime adaptation from it. The official Twitter account of Disney + Japan recently announced regarding the development of the anime project.
The game was developed as a partnership between Aniplex and Disney while the creator of Black Butler being in charge of character design and story concept.
The game was first released in 2020, and as of now, it is only available in Japan. Don’t worry because there have been several online petitions to bring the game into other countries.
So, are you excited about this anime? I mean, it’s a popular mobile game, and it would be awesome to see it in action. Do you think it will be a successful adaptation? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- Blue Period Anime Gets Delayed by Another Week Outside Japan!
- 7 of These Popular Manga are Ending Soon! Curious to Know?
- Netflix Adds Doraemon 2 CG Film and GKIDS Licenses Fortune Favors Lady Anime!
- Top 10 Strongest Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Ranked!
- “xxxHolic” Manga Gets a Live-Action Film in April 2022!