Dragon Ball Super was the latest anime from the franchise and probably most intriguing one ever. It ran from 2015 to 2018 and had 131 episodes in its library. With a low filler percentage of 11%, it has only 14 filler episodes. But sometimes even these episodes might interrupt your watch. To make it easier for you, we’ve made a Dragon Ball Super filler list. Make sure you check out the full post.
Dragon Ball Super Filler List!
4, 15, 42-46, 68-70, 73-76
Mixed Canon/Filler Episodes
Dragon Ball Super Fillers That Are Worth Watching!
Even though Dragon Ball Super anime has fewer filler episodes, you can skip them if you want to. But just in case if you’re going to watch them once you finish watching the anime, you can check these below ones. These five fillers from our Dragon Ball Super filler list will make your laugh and some of them even include excellent battles.
- Champa’s Challenge! This Time We Fight With Baseball (Episode 70)
- Goku and Krillin Back to the Old Training Grounds ( Episode 75)
- Defeat These Terrifying Enemies! Krillin’s Fighting Spirit Returns! (Episode 76)
- Goku vs Duplicated Vegeta! Who’s Gonna Win? (Episode 46)
- Aim for the Dragon Balls! Pilaf Gang in Action (Episode 04)
There you go. The ultimate filler guide of Dragon Ball Super is here for you. Since most of the anime’s fillers are skippable, you can go through canon episodes until you finish the show. So, what do you think of our Dragon Ball Super filler list? Is it helpful for you? And are you enjoying the anime so far? Let us know your valuable thoughts in the comment section below.
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!