“Tensei Shitara Ken Deshita,” also known as “I Was a Sword When I Reincarnated,” has been a fantastic isekai light novel, and even after reading its manga, it felt it’d be nice if it had an anime adaptation.
Well, it is finally getting an anime adaptation. This action-fantasy novel created by Yu Tanaka and Illustrated by Ruroo has been announced for the anime.
There aren’t really any more details because it was just an announcement regarding the adaptation. But we do have a key visual that the franchise released to imply that they are serious about making the anime.
If you haven’t read its light novel or manga yet, here is a little peek at the synopsis for you:
For more info, you can visit the official twitter account: Official Twitter!
If you have read the novel, we’re pretty sure you must’ve been excited a lot. It might be 2022 or 2023, but the good thing is we’ll see the anime on the screens. So, what are your thoughts on it? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- Super Crooks Anime Release Date Confirmed with a Netflix Trailer!
- A Civil Servant in Japan Gets Suspended for 6 Months for Writing Light Novels!
- Top 25 Anime Characters Birthdays in January!
- The Best “Hajime no Ippo Watch Order” Guide to Follow!
- Crunchyroll Adds Hajime no Ippo Anime to its Catalog!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!