While two of the previous My Hero Academia movies have been a blast, fans are surely getting excited about the third film. Well, your wait is finally over as Funimation officially announced its release date.
My Hero Academia: World Heroes’ Mission is the third instalment movie following Two Heroes and Heroes Rising. The film will be released in western theatres in the fall of this October.
What You Need to Know!
- The film will be released in more than 1500 theatres in the United States and Canada on October 29, while the tickets will be on sale online starting from October 1.
- The film shows in both dub and sub formats according to the viewer’s convenience.
- In the United Kingdom and Ireland, the film will release on October 29, while it’s October 28 in Australia and New Zealand.
- Soon, the film will be coming to Latin America in Portuguese and Spanish languages (also in subbed version).
- Funimation Global Group’s Wakanim also plans to release the movie in Finland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark in their corresponding languages and with English subtitles.
- The movie has the running time of 104 minutes and is directed by Kenji Nagasaki.
If you haven’t watched the trailer of this film yet, here is the Official Teaser:
The synopsis of the movie are as follows:
“In World Heroes’ Mission, the U.A High Students (Bakugo, Shoto and Deku) will face a huge crisis in the whole history of My Hero Academia. They have only two hours left to save the world, and Deku, his new friend Rody, and Number One Hero Endeavor becomes wanted nationwide for the crime they didn’t commit. How will they save Humarise’s plans of eliminating every last quirk?”
The cast of the movie (English and Japanese):
- Izuku Midoriya: Daiki Yamashita (Japanese), Justin Briner (English)
- Katsuki Bakugo: Nobuhiko Okamoto (Japanese), Clifford Chapin (English)
- Shoto Todoroki: Yuki Kaji (Japanese), David Matranga (English)
- Endeavor: Tetsu Inada (Japanese), Patrick Seitz (English)
- Rody Soul: Ryo Yoshizawa (Japanese), Ryan Colt Levy (English)
- Pino– Megumi Hayashibara (Japanese), Cristina Vee (English)
- Flect Turn: Kazuya Nakai (Japanese), Robbie Daymond (English)
The CEO of Funimation Global Group also delivered a few words of love towards the western audience:
So, have you watched the previous two movies? If so, are you excited about the third one? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section below.
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!