If you have been a manga person for quite a long time now, you may have to realize a few things. Supposedly, some of the most famous manga are coming to an end soon, and you’ll know more details below.
List of Manga that are Ending Soon:
- My Hero Academia
- Tokyo Revengers
- Kaguya Sama: Love is War
- Fire Force
- Dr. Stone
- Komi Can’t Communicate
- One Piece
Points to Keep in Mind!
1. My Hero Academia is currently in the final act (not arc), and it will end anytime soon. I’m not sure how long it takes, but I’m pretty the manga will end in less than two years.
2. The mangaka of Tokyo Revengers himself mentioned that the manga had reached its final arc, and sadly, the manga will be ending in 2022 most likely.
3. Kaguya Sama: Love is War is one of the manga which are ending rather soon than we anticipated and even we have limited info on it, the mangaka is preparing its final arc right now.
4. Fire Force is already halfway through the final arc and also almost revealed most of the mysteries regarding Adolla Burst and Evangelist. It’ll most likely end before early 2022, and it will also be the last manga of the Author, Atsushi Okubo.
5. Dr. Stone is one of the phenomenal stories I’ve come across, and I’m sad to say that it is also almost at the end of the final arc. It might even end in early 2022.
6. Komi Can’t Communicate is also one of the recently known series, but its manga is also in the final stage will probably end soon. Other than this, we don’t have much info on this one.
7. Finally, One Piece. Eichiro Oda said that himself that he will be ending One Piece in 3 to 4 years. Even though four years seem pretty long to you, One Piece has been in the field for over 22 years now, and this will be definitely hard on fans.
Well, so these are some of the manga that might end sooner or later than we thought they would be. As for One Piece, I’m really not sure Oda can actually end it in 3 to 4 years because we all know that Oda can’t stick to his words.
So, what are your opinions on this? Are you sad some of these stories are coming to an end? Well, all good things must come to an end someday!