If you love watching sports anime, then you might’ve heard a lot about “Slam Dunk.”Slam Dunk ran from 1993 to 1996, and a total of 101 episodes have been aired.
While the episode count may not be massive but 101 episodes are still a moderate amount. In the midst of these episodes, fillers might get in the way of your experience. So, we have compiled a Slam Dunk filler list to make your watch easier.
Slam Dunk Filler List!
47, 85-86, 92, 95, 97-101
Mixed Canon Episodes:
Best Slam Dunk Filler Episodes to Watch!
- Challenge From a Rival (episode 47)
- Hanamachi’s Hottest Day (episode 95)
- Fierce Battle Begins! Shohoku vs. Shoyo/Ryonan (episode 98)
- Rukawa’s Ambition (episode 86)
Well, it seems like our Slam Dunk filler list has come to an end. Since we mentioned some watchable filler episodes, make sure to check them out once you finish watching the whole series. In my opinion, all of the fillers in the anime are pretty much entertaining.
But the above-mentioned ones are more likely to satisfy you. We hope our post is helpful to you. If you have any questions regarding the Slam Dunk filler list, feel free to let us know in the comment section below.
- Pokemon Filler List: What to Skip and What to Watch!
- Reborn Filler List: An Ultimate Anime Filler Guide!
- Top 10 Best Anime Recommendations! [Updated]
- 10 Best Sports Anime to Binge-Watch Right Now!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!