Recently, the Official Twitter account of Japanese Pocket Magazine that operated for Kodansha’s domestic digital manga distribution service announced a new anime called “The Dawn of the Witch.”
The anime will be premiering in April 2022, and a tweet featuring the front cover of the recent issue was released on Tuesday. So, I guess that confirms the anime’s adaptation once and for all.
The Dawn of the Witch manga began its serialization in 2018, and as of October 2021, it has three volumes in its catalog. It is the sequel of the light novel series “Grimoire of Zero.”
Here is a peek at the synopsis if you’re not familiar with the manga at all.
Since it is just a confirmation of the anime adaptation, we’re short on more info relating to the cast and crew of the anime. As soon as they reveal any additional details, we’ll try to update them in this article.
So, are you excited about this anime? Have you read the manga yet? If you’re looking for more anime news, stay tuned on Anime Ukiyo!
Latest from Us:
- 12 Most Cowardly Anime Characters of All Time!
- 14 Greatest Anime Teachers You Wish to Learn From!
- Chainsaw Man Anime Gets U.S. Premiere at New York Comic Con!
- Where to Watch Solo Leveling Anime for Free?
- 13 Hottest Vanilla Hentai Anime of All Time! [Must-Watch]
Source: Crunchyroll News!