We always crave some crazy combinations when it comes to anime adaptations, and this week, we have a splendid combination of studio and director.
Today, the animation studio CloverWorks announced that it has a production in the process, and the anime Tokyo 24th Ward will debut in January 2022.
The studio also released a trailer regarding the anime; it also announced the cast and crew members who participated in making this anime possible.
- Director: Naokatsu Tsuda (Previously worked on JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure)
- Script Writer & Overseer: Vio Shimokura
- Character Designer: FiFS
- Animation Designer: Takahiro Kishida (Previous works on Baccano!, Durarara!!, and Haikyu!!)
- Music Composer: Hideyuki Fukasawa (Previously worked on Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works and Flowers of Evil)
- Yuma Uchida as Ran Akagi
- Kaito Ishikawa as Koki Suido
- Junya Enoki as Shuta Aoi
If you’re not aware of the plot, here is the synopsis for you:
So, if you’re aware of CloverWorks and have seen JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures anime, you can’t be more excited. Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- Chainsaw Man Anime Gets U.S. Premiere at New York Comic Con!
- Where to Watch Solo Leveling Anime for Free?
- 13 Hottest Vanilla Hentai Anime of All Time! [Must-Watch]
- Where to Watch Chainsaw Man Anime for Free?
- Top 15 Hottest Haikyuu Characters Ranked!