In this article, we will explore Touhou Project manga order along with anime, light novel, and game orders.
Unlike any other franchise, Touhou Project is divided into numerous parts. Whether it be anime, manga, novels, and games, it is pretty confusing.
Are you looking for a guide to make your watch/read easier? Here is the best Touhou Project Guide for anime, manga, novels, and games.
Touhou Project Guide!
Touhou Project Manga Order!
- Touhou Sangetsusei: Eastern and Little Nature Deity
- Touhou Sangetsusei: Strange and Bright Nature Deity
- Touhou Sangetsusei: Oriental Sacred Place
- Touhou Sangetsusei: Extra of the Wind
- Touhou Gumoshiki: Memorizable Gensokyo (One-Shot)
- Touhou Sangetsusei: Visionary Fairies in Shrine
- Touhou Bougetsushou: Silent Sinner in Blue
- Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth
- Touhou Ibara Kasen: Wild and Horned Hermit
- Touhou Suzunaan: Forbidden Scrollery
1. If you’re confused with the Touhou manga order because there are too many parts, don’t stress yourself.
2. Although there are numerous parts, most of them are fairly self-contained. You can read them in the given order and even if you miss one or two, you won’t lose much.
3. But just remember that you shouldn’t miss “Silent Sinner in Blue” manga since it is a very important one in the franchise.
4. People prefer to read “Silent Sinner in Blue” at first since it comes first Chronologically, but we suggest the above release order!
Touhou Project Light Novel Order!
- Touhou Kourindou: Curiosities of Lotus Asia
- Touhou Bougetsushou: Cage in Lunatic Runagate
1. Touhou Project manga aren’t much dependent on Light Novels so there are only a few volumes of these LN.
2. So, for better understanding, you can read these two light novels first and then continue with the manga.
Touhou Project Watch Order!
- Anime Tenchou x Touhou Project
- Touhou Unofficial Doujin Anime: A Summer Day’s Dream
- Touhou Unofficial Doujin Anime: A Summer Day’s Dream Episode 2.5
- Hifuu Club Activity Record: The Sealed Esoteric History
1. As you can see, all the anime in the Touhou franchise are special and OVA episodes.
2. You can watch them however you like but make sure to watch 2.5 special episode after “A Summer Day’s Dream.”
Touhou Project Games in Order!
- TH01: Highly Responsive to Prayers
- TH02: Story of Eastern Wonderland
- TH03: Phantasmagoria of Dim.Dream
- TH04: Lotus Land Story
- TH05: Mystic Square
- TH06: Embodiment of Scarlet Devil
- TH07: Perfect Cherry Blossom
- TH07.5: Immaterial and Missing Power
- TH08: Imperishable Night
- TH09: Phantasmagoria of Flower View
- TH09.5: Shoot the Bullet
- TH10: Mountain of Faith
- TH10.5: Scarlet Weather Rhapsody
- TH11: Subterranean Animism
- TH12: Undefined Fantastic Object
- TH12.3: Touhou Hisoutensoku
- TH12.5: Double Spoiler
- TH12.8: Fairly Wars
- TH13: Ten Desires
- TH13.5: Hopeless Masquerade
- TH14: Double Dealing Character
- TH14.3: Impossible Spell Card
- TH14.5: Urban Legend in Limbo
- TH15: Legacy of Lunatic Kingdom
- TH15.5: Antinomy of Common Flowers
- TH16: Hidden Star in Four Seasons
- TH16.5: Violet Detector
- TH17: Wily Beast and Weakest Creature
- TH17.5: Touhou Goukyou Ibun
- TH18: Unconnected Marketers
1. You see, just because we mentioned every game in the series doesn’t mean you need to play every one of them.
2. If you want to grasp every bit of the franchise’s story, start with TH1; if you want to explore popular bits, start with TH6.
3. You can start with TH10 if you want the actual story instead of all introductions.
4. Start with TH13 if you want to start with the easiest entry; later, you can catch up with the other ones.
A Word from Us!
“Phew!” It is finally done. The order to anime, games, manga, and light novels of Touhou Project.
With this post, you can easily get through the story of the whole franchise. Once you follow it, I’m sure you’ll be thankful because even though it’s confusing, it comes with a reward.
So, what do you think about our post? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
You might also like:
- Danganronpa Order: Manga, Novels, and Games!
- Naruto: Manga Order and Light Novel Orders!
- Best Soul land Order: Anime, Manga, and Novels!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!