Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove it was an exciting anime, and the first season entertained us quite a lot. Ever since then, you must have been pretty excited for the next season. Well, here is it!
On the 9th Annual Anitamasai live stream, there was an announcement regarding the second season of Science Fell in Love, So I Tried to Prove it, and it is officially confirmed the release date as April 2022.
Although it was announced over a year ago, there wasn’t an exact release date. This romantic comedy manga adaptation created by Yamamoto subtitled r=1-sin⍬ (Heart) finally received its trailer and a key visual along with a new cast.
The new cast members of the series are mentioned below:
- Marina Yamada (Suiu Fujiwara)
- Yuki Kaji (Chris Flortte
If you haven’t watched the anime yet, you’re missing out on such an exciting ride. Crunchyroll streamed the first season, and you can watch it there. So, are you excited for the second season? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- Blue Period Anime Gets Delayed by Another Week Outside Japan!
- 7 of These Popular Manga are Ending Soon! Curious to Know?
- Netflix Adds Doraemon 2 CG Film and GKIDS Licenses Fortune Favors Lady Anime!
- Top 10 Strongest Jujutsu Kaisen Characters Ranked!
- “xxxHolic” Manga Gets a Live-Action Film in April 2022!