If you have been getting sick of ducal romance all this time, you can get rid of it now. The Duke of Death and His Maid is officially getting a second season.
This Sunday, the final episode of The Duke of Death and His Maid was aired, and the announcement was made after it.
Since it was only recently the first season of the anime was finished, there is no official date or additional information related to the anime’s second season.
Info about The Duke of Death and His Maid:
- Adaptation: Manga by Koharu Inoue
- Direction: Yoshiki Yamakawa
- Studio: J.C. Staff
- Dub Studio: Funimation
If you haven’t watched this fantastic anime yet, here’s a little peek at the synopsis:
So, have you watched the anime yet? Did you enjoy it and looking forward to an even more impressive second season? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- Gurren Lagann Season 2 Release Date: Is it Renewed for Another Season?
- Slam Dunk Season 2 Release Date: Is it Possible for a Remake?
- Top 12 Strongest Fairy Tail Characters Ranked! [Accurately]
- 8 Best Gay Anime Movies of All Time!
- 13 Best Gangbang Hentai Anime You’ll Nut Watching Over!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!