If you have been getting sick of ducal romance all this time, you can get rid of it now. The Duke of Death and His Maid is officially getting a second season.
This Sunday, the final episode of The Duke of Death and His Maid was aired, and the announcement was made after it.
Since it was only recently the first season of the anime was finished, there is no official date or additional information related to the anime’s second season.
Info about The Duke of Death and His Maid:
- Adaptation: Manga by Koharu Inoue
- Direction: Yoshiki Yamakawa
- Studio: J.C. Staff
- Dub Studio: Funimation
If you haven’t watched this fantastic anime yet, here’s a little peek at the synopsis:
So, have you watched the anime yet? Did you enjoy it and looking forward to an even more impressive second season? Let us know what you think in the comment section below.
Latest from Us:
- A Civil Servant in Japan Gets Suspended for 6 Months for Writing Light Novels!
- Top 25 Anime Characters Birthdays in January!
- The Best “Hajime no Ippo Watch Order” Guide to Follow!
- Crunchyroll Adds Hajime no Ippo Anime to its Catalog!
- Mob Psycho 100 is Getting 3rd Season with New Director!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!