World Trigger has been a pretty good anime so far, and with a whole lot of two seasons, we still can’t get enough of it. So, fans have been waiting for the third season.
The official website of the World Trigger anime has revealed a new visual featuring four Tamakoma Second members for the third season.
The anime’s third season is set to premiere on October 9 on TV Asahi’s NUMAnimation programming block.
Also, Toei Animation will be streaming a special program on its YouTube channel on September 8, which will reveal the cast members of Yui and Mikhail.
- Daisuke Ashihara first released the manga in Weekly Shonen Jump magazine in 2013.
- The manga had to go on hiatus in November 2016 because of the creator’s poor health condition and later returned in October 2018.
- Both Viz Media and MANGA Plus both are in charge of publishing the series Digitally in English.
- Viz Media also publishes the manga in print format.
Latest from Us:
- Super Crooks Anime Release Date Confirmed with a Netflix Trailer!
- A Civil Servant in Japan Gets Suspended for 6 Months for Writing Light Novels!
- Top 25 Anime Characters Birthdays in January!
- The Best “Hajime no Ippo Watch Order” Guide to Follow!
- Crunchyroll Adds Hajime no Ippo Anime to its Catalog!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!