Fairy Tail is a battle shounen with a bit of hate and too much love. Although it uses the concept of friendship a little too much, it is a wonderful anime, in my opinion.
But watching it might seem a bit troublesome if you don’t have a perfect guide. So, in this article, we’ll be helping you with our Fairy Tail watch order. Let’s get started.
Fairy Tail Watch Order!
1. Usual & Easiest Fairy Tail Watch Order!
- Fairy Tail (2009)
- Fairy Tail 2 (2014)
- Fairy Tail: Final Series
- Fairy Tail: 100 Years Quest
This is actually the easiest order for the people who don’t want any complications in between. You just have to go with the seasons, and boom, you reach the finale just like that.
You just have to watch out for filler episodes or just refer to our Fairy Tail Filler List while watching it to avoid fillers if you don’t want to watch them. But there is another alternative order which you might find interesting.
2. Alternative/Recommended Order for Best Experience!
- Fairy Tail (2009) [Watch until Episode 68]
- Fairy Tail OVA 1 Welcome to Fairy Hills
- Fairy Tail OVA 2 Fairy Academy
- Fairy Tail OVA 3 Memory Days
- Fairy Tail (2009) [Resume from Episode 69 and continue it until Episode 124]
- Fairy Tail Movie 1 : Phoenix Priestess
- Fairy Tail (2009) [Resume from Epiosode 125 and continue until Episode 150]
- Fairy Tail OVA 6 Fairy Tail x Rave
- Fairy Tail (2009) [Episode 151 to 154]
- Fairy Tail OVA 4 Fairies’ Training Camp
- Fairy Tail (2009) [Episode 155 to 170]
- Fairy Tail OVA 5 The Exciting Ryuzetsu Land
- Fairy Tail (2009) [Episode 171 to 175]
- Fairy Tail (2014) [Episode 176 to 203]
- Fairy Tail OVA 7 Fairies’ Penalty Game
- Fairy Tail (2014) [Episode 204 to 233]
- Fairy Tail OVA 8 Natsu vs. Mavis
- Fairy Tail (2014) [Episode 234 to 277]
- Fairy Tail Finale (2018) [Episode 278 to 283]
- Fairy Tail Movie 2 : Dragon Cry
- Fairy Tail Finale [Episode 284 to 328]
- Fairy Tail OVA 9 Fairies’ Christmas
Although you will be able to get through the story just fine if you follow the easy Fairy Tail watch order we’ve mentioned initially, there are a few reasons why we also recommended the alternative order.
- Fairy Tail is once in a lifetime watch, you either love it too much or find it silly.
- Watching in the alternative order can connect you well with the characters and the OVAs set in the middle of the arcs give you perfect boost to make you love the anime even more.
- Also it’ll be a refreshing feeling to watch these OVAs in between.
- Finally, the movies and OVAs are absolutely worth it.
Well, that’s all you need to know before getting into this fantastic anime. Fairy Tail might have mixed opinions, but we loved it wholeheartedly, and we hope you’ll have the same feeling once you’re done with it.
So, did our Fairy Tail anime watch order help you in some way? If you have any queries regarding the watch order, feel free to let us know through the comment section below.
You can either watch anime on streaming platforms like Netflix or Crunchyroll. If you prefer dub, Funimation is well known for its dub anime releases. If you don’t want either of them, you can get the anime on Amazing from the link below.
Latest from Us:
- A Civil Servant in Japan Gets Suspended for 6 Months for Writing Light Novels!
- Top 25 Anime Characters Birthdays in January!
- The Best “Hajime no Ippo Watch Order” Guide to Follow!
- Crunchyroll Adds Hajime no Ippo Anime to its Catalog!
- Mob Psycho 100 is Getting 3rd Season with New Director!
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!