Nisekoi or Nisekoi: False Love is an enjoyable comedy romance anime but only until two seasons. Well, there is no season 3 to continue the entertainment.
So, the question is, will there be Nisekoi season 3? Or is Nisekoi season 3 release date announced already? In this article, we’ll reveal all the details for you.
Nisekoi Season 3 Release Date!
As of now, there is no official confirmation from Studio Shaft or Aniplex regarding Nisekoi season 3 but don’t get disappointed yet. Although the release date has not announced yet, we can figure out whether it is possible to get another season.
Franchises decide whether an anime should get another season based solely on previous performance. In other words, how well the anime performed in the early season and how well it got recognition from fans worldwide.
Will There be Nisekoi Season 3?
So, here’s the truth. The first two seasons of anime were made to sell the manga. When manga was about to end just before 2016, they had to make a second season, so more people would eventually buy manga.
Ever since, the popularity of the series was on a steady decline. The quality of anime dropped in the second season and due to these reasons, no one would put their money to animate a dying series unless they want to make it a memorable one.
So, is there still a possibility of getting Nisekoi season 3? Well, we have two predictions for now which will either get you excited or leave you in disappointment.
Possibilities of Nisekoi Season 3:
- No doubt, Nisekoi anime was enjoyable to most of the fans, although a few people didn’t display satisfaction with the latest one.
- The franchise might produce another season by putting in a lot of effort to make it worthwhile in which the second season wasn’t successful.
- It could also be impossible to even expect one because there is tons of romance comedy anime & manga in the industry; so, they’d rather put their money and efforts in them.
Nisekoi Season 3 Trailer:
Since there hasn’t been official confirmation of Nisekoi season 3, there is no trailer as well. However, there are a lot of fan-made trailers which would be of no use to you.
So, if in the future, we get an official confirmation from the studio, we’ll be sure to update the trailer here.
Nisekoi Manga Continuation After Season 2!
The second season skipped a lot of stuff, so it’d be waste if you start the manga right after where it left off. However, you can start reading Nisekoi manga at Chapter 50 where the first season ends.
Although you’ll see repeated scenes from season 2, it’ll give you a complete understanding of the story. However, if you can’t afford to go through the whole story again, you can start reading from Chapter 107.
Is Nisekoi Light Novel Ending Different from Anime?
The main source material of the anime is Nisekoi manga, but not light novels. Although you see a few Nisekoi light novel titles, they’re only side stories and a written adaptation of a live action movie which changed the ending from the original story.
So, the ending of Nisekoi light novel is not the same as in Anime. Your best option is to read manga, and later you can continue reading light novels to immerse yourselves in Nisekoi world.
Nisekoi Cast and Staff Members!
- Kosaki Onodera (Kana Hanazawa)
- Chitoge Kirisaki (Nao Touyama)
- Raku Ichijou (Kouki Uchiyama)
- Original Creator: Naoshi Komi
- Producer(s): Atsuhiro Iwakami, Mitsutoshi Kubota
- Director: Akiyuki Shibou
- Animation Studio: SHAFT
- Series Composition: Akiyuki Shibou
- Sound Director: Toshiki Kameyama
- Chief Animation Director(s): Kazuya Shiotsuki, Nobuhiro Sugiyama
- Music Director(s): Tomoki Kikuya, Kakeru Ishihama
- Character Design: Nobuhiro Sugiyama
There you go- a confirmation on Nisekoi season 3 release date. Although it seems like a disappointment, it is the truth that we may never see Nisekoi season 3.
If in the future, a miracle happens, and we get third season’s confirmation, we’re right here to give you an update. Until then, take a look at our Anime Next Season page.
Latest from Us:
- 14 Best Fat/Chubby Anime Girls [Plus Size Anime Girls]
- Laid-Back Camp Season 3 Anime Is Set for April 2024 Release
- Nichijou Season 2: Confirmed Release Date, Plot, Trailer, and More Updates
- Parasyte Season 2: Confirmed Release Date, Plot, Trailer, and More Updates
- Jujutsu Kaisen Season 2 Release Schedule: When Will the Remaining Episodes Air
Visit the anime community of India-Anime Ukiyo for more content!